The glasses were Dollar Tree finds and came with gold rims. And a bonus is that they did double duty: keeping drinks sorted during the party and serving as a favor at party’s end.
- Draw a modern-style star in the right scale for your glasses on white paper and cut it out
- Slide the paper inside the glasses
- Trace the star in an enamel gold sharpie
- Decide on the lettering style for the guest’s names
- If you aren’t secure in your calligraphy abilities, write them out for practice
- Using an enamel black sharpie write the names on the glass